Friday, April 12, 2013

Words from the heart...

Mak...
Never in a minute I stop thinking about you
Every night I'm waiting in my sleep if you
could send me some news from Heaven...
Eagerly I want to know how's life at 
your new place...

Mak...
I did pray so hard for you 
asking Him to let you and Ayah
long live happily ever after...
Now... I did pray so hard for you
asking Him to place you in the 
Heaven together with all the
people that He loves...

Mak...
Living here in the world without you
is clueless, full of misery and mystery
but I always keep the faith 
only Him knows what's the best
for each one of us...

Mak...
No matter how hard I cry
My tears will never bring you back
but one thing for sure
I will come to you on a one fine day
I pray so hard that you will wait for 
me and together
we will walk to the eternity...Heaven
In Sha Allah...

Al-Fatihah...




No comments:

Post a Comment