Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nice mail!

Only today I've managed to retrieve the picture from my iPod after I secretly took my iPod from the girls and   let it stay inside my bag for the whole night.  It was so hard to even touch the iPod because the kids nowadays in control of all the gadgets.  The only thing that save with me is my old Nokia handphone.  Enough for me to make a call and sms..sigh!  The kids never take a look at it, nothing interesting maybe..
I really want to show this picture to makcik hehe..  the cute-I-think packaging to our customer.  Even it took a while to reach her but I'm satisfied..she's happy and I hope she's going to like it.  Aaarrrgggghhhhh! I really want to do this full time but but but....so many buts at the moment and I hate it!!!!  Btw..kakak love it and even asked me to wrap her birthday gift just like the picture.  Thank you kakak.. What about you makcik *wink-wink*???


1 comment: