Friday, April 19, 2013

Only Allah knows..

We seldom see a terrible accident but once we're at it, the feeling is totally different.  I've seen dead people on the road before and yesterday was the one that I'll not forget for the whole of my life.  My heart goes out to the family... The flesh and blood is everywhere on the ground, I've noticed something like a brain or the stomach's cord or anything that used to be sitting in our tummy coming out hanging on the road. My tummy suddenly full with butterflies and my eyes became so round to snap an image. My inner voice kept saying don't look at it but my brain has directed my eyes to sharply look at it.  Enough said about that.  My detective side then busy doing some forensic search on how that incident took place. The placement of the body, the mark of the tyres on the road, the suspect, the vehicle etc all became the objects the we should focused when entering the scene. Hahaha..another side of typical Malaysian.. Anyway..hv to alert my brother  to be extra, extra careful on the road.  May Allah protect us all the time...Aminnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment