Thursday, April 18, 2013

Resetting my mind

The older I become, the harder I have to tame my mind.  The test in our life comes in many ways and faces.  Depends on how we take it. During my younger days, I always take it so hard that I would ask Allah why am I always like this, don't You have any other people that You want to gotcha.. how pity I am to ask that kind of question to my Creator...  Nowadays...as the number grows, I'm learning to take every test that come not so hard nor too light.  I want to enjoy every moment while I'm still alive.  Problems may arise all the time, just let your heart out only to Him, tell Him everything, people will not understand but He will.  Have confident in Him, He has all the solutions that you're looking for.  Friends..not matter how good you'd consider them but not as good as Him, not as close as Him to us.  I've learnt not to trust friends too deep as at the end of the day you'll be bloated with worries..worry about the Gossip Girls drama...  But in Him, it's only you and Him.  Take some time in solat for the heart-out session, He's always there for us, He never forget us, hence it's from Him that we come and to Him we will return.  He will for sure has a cure for every pain that we feel.  Keep the faith!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment