Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Things that inspired

What are the things that inspired you throughout the day?  Me....I've a lot of things that inspired me along the way.  So many things with so little memory hahaha... Ok..ok..let's just pick one..I like fashion a lot...Yup! I do! I do! I do!..I know the first ever person to condemn this statement is Makcik hahahaha...  She must be saying this.. "You..in fashion?!  You always end up in the same old t-shirt and that skinny jeans whenever I turn up.."  eerrrrr is it??  oowwhhhh whatever..!

Me and Bikjah is planning to add some new colors to the Shawlsfab..Makcik..she's buzy thinking to work on Saturday when the new source of income is taking place soon hehehe..good luck with that.   I'm planning to make it really happen this time, can't wait any longer to fulfill this dream.   We already venturing this line so why not take it to the second cloud, we never know until we're there right?   Come my team!  We work this dream to reality! Stop laughing Makcik!!!


1 comment: