Friday, November 16, 2012

Being a Nanny hehe..

As far as I remember..I've never taken care of a baby even I have three precious in the houz.  It's the Mak's job since they were born.   They came back to me when they're almost a todd hehehe..I miss Mak for that *watery eyes*..ok enough with that!  So..having Ammar with me for not-almost-complete-two days...make me realise it's not an easy job to do, but Mak never complain for taking care of my three precious last time..again *watery eyes* aaarrggghhhh can't start talking about Mak...

I enjoy the moment even it's full of lenguh2 hahahaha, Ammar is no ordinary baby because he's full of weight, muscles and cries.  All of us can hold the weight but not the tantrum.  He loves crying out loud hahaha...  Whatever it is, it's a joyfull moments taking care of Ammar, my 4moins-young nephew, hey! wait a minute!..no picture of me taking care of Ammar!...maybe next time I'll ask Eiman Danial to snap it.  Is there next time makcik??? 

2 comments:

  1. i got la picture of u taking care of ammar. hahaha. tq maknjang for having us! love u so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasures! You guys make my days..

    ReplyDelete