Friday, November 2, 2012

My entry

Every day before I sign in to my blog, the ideas of what to write is like an evening rain, full like the water inside the Putrajaya's lake, but when I started to press the keyboard, everything's gone leaving my fingers dancing empty...hey ideas! where did all of you go? 

Just like today..leaving me all alone at this 16th level, tapping the alphabets, where the rain and strong wind beating this building like they hate it so much.  I was alone here..looking at the blurry window, all I can see is the non-stop dropping water from above.  The sky is crying I guess..  

Alhamdulillah..I still have a chance to see all this.  I'm glad for this life and whatever is on the way, it's part of Allah plan.  Either I'm dead or alive, the journey will never stop, we are the servant, He is the Master...

No comments:

Post a Comment