Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Making his day

Well...every morning would be a look-down-face for Eiman Danial.  Sometimes I would try making a joke so that he can laugh all the way to school.  Yesterday I've got an MC for my asthmatic so after seeing the doctor, we went to pick him up at school.  While daddy is waiting for Eiman Danial at the canteen, I suddenly saw this handsome young man standing at the school's porch, seriously waiting for the his father..I guess. 

After a while when Eiman Danial's in the car, I asked him to take a look at this handsome young man, he said "hey mama, that's my best buddy Umar Ma'an.  Of course he's a handsome boy".  Okay..so this morning, before he dropped me I asked him to send my regards to Umar Ma'an and tell him that "my mama said you're a hansome young man" he's launging out loud so I told him "see..I can make your day, isn't?  Need some efforts to put the smile on the face, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment