Wednesday, December 26, 2012

1st attempt!

First attempt of blogging while boss is on holiday for the whole week until new year...succeed! We've been away *balik kampung* on the weekend and it was so fun.  I'm cleaning my room, mopping the floor and it feels fresh.  We went to a wedding, my best friend's daughter.  Meeting with old friends like a reunion and it was so touched...  The most important part when balik kampung this time is my trellis.  Finally..I managed to do it.  Can't wait to see them grow.  The beans, the tomatoes and the persimmon *kakak planted it* hopefully it works hahaha...  Forgot to snap a photo as all of us busy with the dirty hands and chasing the cats away from the girls.  I'm surely will miss balik kampung a lot this time hehehe miss my kebun...

3 comments:

  1. how about ur tembikai ha ha ha ha ha

    i will destroy ur kebun (dengki).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God..tembikai survived! ada bunga hahaha. U mmg camtu..don't destroy la, ada buah bole bwk balik KL hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh ada bunga baruuu! congrats tembikai! u are a really tough pokok!

    ReplyDelete