Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Think! Think! Think!

Scientist said that it's good to think but not too much.  Everyone worries to various extents.  If you worry so much it will lead you to think too much. Do you worry so much that you worry about worrying too much?  Well..it must be me hehe..  I've always think too much..maybe..errm let me think..yes I think too much.  See..haha

What should I do about it?  I've been thinking about all these since the last few days..maybe I should stop worrying so much about things around me and things that are far from me.  It's not that I cannot think or worry about it but try to less it.  Maybe I should stop recycling the past, meaning that I should move on.  Then..I should live in the moment, most of the time ok!  Try to control my mind to stay on the right track..please stay there..!

                                      
                                 (This happened when you think too much hahaha)


Sometimes what you fear most is your future.  That is what makes you worry and leads you to think so much of it. Hey..it's ok to worry about your future as we never know when is our final minute in life.  But again the scientist said, don't think toooooo much about your future, just be prepared and tackle your problems as it comes and bla bla bla... and finally the scientist said find someone that you can talk to, share your problems and your worries.  So the moral of the story...ping at the Kamardinians and share your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment