Friday, October 14, 2011

Still here

I'm totally forgot the password and the username of the previous mamaemanzs, ended me up jumping to another mamaemanzs.  See how terrible my memory could be!!! Hey!.. I did wrote it down somewhere the username and the password but I also forgot where did I placed that piece of paper!!!  Anyone to blame (turn to the left and right haha), it's me and my forgetfullness nggheee...

I miss my blog... Working here is totally lonely.  Can you imagine I've been through this space alone every day, five days in a row?  So I need my blog coming back to me and today is the rebirth of mamaemanzs.  I've learnt from the past, create the username and password that you can easily recall.  So I've just used what I have hehe..



Anyway...hope it's not tooo late to say this out loudddd!


Happy Belated Birthday my honeybee, my soul mate, my lovely husband, my everything and thank you Allah for the gift of him to me.. Here I want to wish you...may all your dreams come true, may all your prayers answered and may we live happily ever after dunia dan akhirat...Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment