Thursday, March 21, 2013

Life is a test!

When we have a problems in our daily life, we never know when it will end and how we're going to handle the problems.  Our problems come in a different ways.  Life is not that simple, that is why we need a strong faith inside us.  Keep reaching Allah all the time and ask His favor to lead us through the way.  In Sha Allah..we may find the right path.  I always look back to all my probs and always thinking why it happen to me and why I have to face all the burden things.  Then, by doing some acts of good listening to a pearly words, I realize that Allah knows better, He knows that I can handle it.  There are times that I gladly think that how great Allah created everything, esp. me, a tiny weak human, to overcome a big problems *in my case hehe*.  I'll always pray that Allah will grant all my doa, In Sha Allah..


No comments:

Post a Comment