Thursday, February 21, 2013

My grown up girl..

Suddenly my tears dropped heavily last night.  I miss Mak a lot and how I really wish I can talk to her like we always do during the old days.  There's no red light to stop crying. Then Kakak came approaching me and with the clueless feeling, she also cried out so loud.  Finally, me and her crying together on the sofa.  I asked her what's the purpose of crying.  She said that she's sad to see me cry and she don't want me to die.  It's all up to Allah, I said but I'm praying so hard everyday to let us live longer and that we can see all the Eimans grown up and bla bla bla..., I briefly told her.  She said she understand but what does  make her really sad is that, everytime when she visit Tokna's (my Mak's callname) new house (my Mak's graveyard) Tokna is not talking to her and she can't hear Tokna's voice anymore.  She said she want to see Tokna every time she visit Tokna's new house. Oh dear..slowly you will understand, In sha Allah..  Late last night, again she reminded me not to cry anymore because she can't take it when I'm sad and sick, she's afraid of losing me and even worst die like Tokna.  Kakak..I love you forever..

Now you're not a baby anymore....

2 comments: