Thursday, January 10, 2013

My brand!

Am I too ambitious or we need to move on?  We already re-stock last week and it's a good start for the new following year.  Now it's almost three years we've started Shawlsfab.  The spirit has been ups and downs.  I always wanted to have our own brand stick on every piece of our material.  I've gone through several websites that offer the service of making the brand's name.  To do all the stuff..I need much time.  Right now all of us are doing it part-timely so there's nothing much to look at and think.  I am so busy at home after office hour.  Busy and noisy! That's the perfect word to describe my after-office scenario.  I want to be a fashion buyer but first I have to buy my time and the other two makciks-makciks's time.  Gals!  I really want to do this by 2013.  Please drop on me that one million money!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment