Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cooking Mama!

To be frank, I love cooking!  Trying to memorise or to be exact, duplicating the way my Mak doing it haha.. Few years back, I never try anything else other than cooking rice, frying the fish or egg and cooking simple dish, but nowadays, guess what?!  Hey! I can bake a cake, cooking asam pedas, grilling a nice chicken and making an awesome macaroni cheese. I may not be a chef de cuisine but I'm a chef de home haha.  Speaking the truth, nothing but the truth..I'm proud of myself!  I finally realise that cooking is not just about a talent but it's how you eager want to do it.  It may not be perfect but make it as a fun experiment.  Even I don't have a skill of cutting onion like a chef, I'm glad every time I cook my onion don't go on a waste hihi...  As Eiman Danial always say when I'm cooking.."mama, your cook is always hot as you" haha..trying so hard to be a gentleman.

One fine day..I will compile all the pictures of my cooking and turning it into a nice and attractive small booklet as a gift for my ??th birthday, insyaAllah..


1 comment: