Thursday, March 29, 2012

Past and Present..

The momentos that suddenly crawling in my mind.  Hard to resist and have to make this as a memoir.  Truly treasure the moments with them.  How I miss them sooo muchosss!


Dedicated this to Makcik, Bangcik, Dik An and me.  Hahahahaha I know you guys never fail to laugh at the memory with KN 2810.



She's with me through sunny and rainy days.  I miss her.  My first love..BEL 7729





Life needs improvement.  Rest in Peace, PDL 1001.


Let's Jazz it up with WMM 3355.  Hope to see you somewhere..






Presenting the present, WWM 983.  Together we swifting the long journey 5 days a week.

2 comments:

  1. kereta no 1 tu klasik la. rindu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takleh tahan bila teringat kisah bawak orang tak siuman tu hahahah nak berlagak baik konon, kesedaran sivik

    ReplyDelete