Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What is life without money..

I don't know about other people but if it's me..I'm dead! I'll be walking dead!  I've read about this interesting story about a retired teacher, she's been living without a penny for years.  She trade every things that she do with food, shelter, books, food etc.  She's lucky because she is alone, her two children is married.

What if i were to make that cut-throat decision? Oh no! How to buy my children's milk, clothes, ultraman toys, dragon ball toys, beyblade.  It worst than a nightmare!  I can put that into consideration if i were alone but not now hahaha.  Who says money can't buy happiness?  It makes you happy and smile to the ears when it comes to  pay-day!  When you're stress, you go for a shopping, shopping needs money right?

Let's target for a billion now as million is not sufficient anymore.  Chaiyok!



Everybody wants everything in the world, please people, don't lie to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment