Friday, December 30, 2011

Fresh hand finally..

Lately my nail and hand is so dry and it makes me feel uneasy every time i look at it.  Few years ago I did use a nail product from Body Shop but for some forgettable reasons I forgot to finish it till it reach the expiry date.  

Today not anymore.  I finally find ways to freshening my nail and hand.  I'm kinda working hard on it because of the attentions I get every time people see my hand..what happen to your nail? why they are so dried? is it because of the manicure bla bla bla.. Aargghhhhh...please..why stared at my hand, my nail is not scratching you, right? 

Here's the result of using these mates-in-my-bag-allthetime=happy nail and hand:-




                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment